Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Introduction

Hello all!

Thanks for visiting my blog about my journey with learning and exploring Tarot cards! I am very new to this practice but I already feel as if it has made a huge impact on my life. I found I needed a place to organize my thoughts and express everything that I was feeling as I make my way. This blog is starting out as mostly just for me, but it will be posted publicly and I certainly welcome anyone who is interested in reading, commenting, or otherwise participating or sharing their thoughts!

Just for a little background info about me: I'm a part-time grad student living in the Northeastern United States. I live in a city now, but I'm hoping soon to move to a more rural area. I identify as a woman and my pronouns are she/her/hers, and I'm bisexual. I love animals, running, yoga, knitting, reading, camping, and cooking. I'm studying to be a librarian =]

Thanks for reading!

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment